Before you leave...
Take 20% off your first order
Enter the code below at checkout to get 20% off your first order
Free standard shipping on orders over $30
Standard shipping is 7-15 days
7.4V,2200mAh battery pack for Daywolf heated glove Daywolf heated socks 35135 DC plug anti-freeze cells
1. DAY WOLF electric gloves Heating Elements Covers Whole back of band & fingers till finger tips which is mostly need warmth . It is a perfect solution for those chilly winter nights and days, Raynaud, Arthritis, Bad Circulation, Stiff Joints People.this rechargeable gloves will ensure your hand are toasty warm.
2. Superme Material: This Heated socks are made with supreme quality thick material and Ergonomically knitted with padding for maximum comfort and protection. It is best for you to Keep the socks warm and breathable at the same timie with elastic sewing for comfortable movement.
3. Amazing 7.4V 2200mAh battery-The heated gloves and heated socks are included a pair of lithium-ion rechargeable 7.4V 2200mAh batteries which makes the gloves and socks last for around 5-6 hours on the lowest setting, and 3-3.5 hours on the medium setting and about 2 hours on the highest.
4. BEST COLLABORATION
A Pair Of Heated Gloves
A Pair Of 7.4V 2200mAh Rechargeable Battery
A Pair Of Heated Socks
WHAT AN AMAZING THING TO GET THESE GIFTS IN THIS COLD WINTER.
DAY WOLF Heated socks is the great Christmas Gift for you and your family.
KEEP WARM AND NO MORE COLD IN THIS WINTER with A Pair of 7.4V 2200mAh Rechargeable Battery Heated Socks.
1. Can these batteries be used on my heated products of other brands?
We recommend using it only for Daywolf/Savior/Snowdeer/Sunwill/Barchi/Smilodon/SKyfox products. (Usually, if the port size and voltage of your product battery are the same as our battery, it can be universal)
2. When charging the battery for the first time, do I need to use up all the power?
Not necessary. The current battery technology is mature, and battery life will not be affected.
3. Can the battery be charged overnight?
Yes, the battery has an overcharge protection system, so there will be no safety issues.
4. What is the battery life?
300 full charge-discharge cycles will lose about 20% of the maximum power (about 2 years of use). The battery is consumable, if it affects your product experience, it is recommended to replace it. NOTE: The scientific storage method can avoid permanent damage to the battery.
5. What is your battery repair and replacement policy?
If the damage is caused by non-human factors, we provide a 1-year products quality service from the date of purchase. After the evaluation by our technical engineer, we will send you a repaired or brand-new battery.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.